Laugh out loud fun short stories for bedtime or classroom read alouds.
Cinderella Sarah Two
Bedtime Stories and Classroom Read-Alouds for 5-9-year-olds
Short story read-alouds and bedtime stories that are a party of buzz! This book for 5-9-year-olds has new short stories, plus some that continue on from the ever-popular Cinderella Sarah One Short Stories collection (over 13000 downloads) including:
- Cinderella Sarah and the Chocolate Thief: the next instalment of our Cinderella story told by her little brother has him and Cinderella Sarah chasing down a chocolate-stealing fiend
- Morris the Monkey and the Lie: Morris the jungle monkey returns and this time learns that lying doesn’t always turn out for the best. This jungle animal story has a fun song to sing along with.
The new stories include the following exciting adventures:
- The Flying Elephant: Bubba the baby elephant looks a little strange, no trunk, big ears on his back not his head, and a long spiky tail. But it doesn’t matter to Milly, she knows he’ll grow up to look like an elephant. If the zookeepers don’t catch them both first.
- Sea Monsters and Pirates: Jane was the grumpiest pirate on the seas, until she rescues three children. But are they really children or something else? It’s going to take an attack by a giant octopus to find out.
- Benjamin’s Time Travel Adventure: Go back in time along with Benjamin and solve the problem of a broken bell that needs a bit more than blob of glue to work again.
Laugh along with these and many more happy, fun stories with your child tonight at bedtime or read them in your classroom.